What I Got For My Birthday 2016

10:38





This post is coming to you a little later than planned as things have just been so busy recently!

 My birthday was at the end of June and I had such a great day, I went to London with my mum to do a bit of shopping and she booked front row seats to Mamma Mia which was amazing! It's the most feel good musical ever and even though this was my third time seeing it, it never gets old. The next day, I went out for a lovely dinner with my boyfriend and then the day after, we hit the shops, so all in all it was such a good birthday weekend!

I was very lucky and received some truly beautiful gifts,but thought I'd share a selection of small things.

I got lots of beautiful pink homeware bits, including these pretty plates and an adorable egg cup from Pip Studio, which is a really pretty and girly brand, great for pretty tea sets. 

More pretty pink homeware came from Bombay Duck (my new obsession- I want everything), my mum got me this beautiful cake stand  as everyone knows I love baking cupcakes and a super adorable teacup that I love having on display.

Onto some make up bits, I was so thrilled to receive the Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow that has been on my beauty wish list for so long, mainly due to the pretty packaging! It is such a lovely shimmery, glowy blush that will be perfect for summer! I also received the YSL Rouge Volute Shine  in 44 Nude Lavalliere and the YSL Blur Perfector that is a balm/powder hybrid designed to touch up your make up, and again such beautiful packaging!

I got a couple of bits from Charlotte Tilbury from my brothers and also visited the Covent Garden store on my birthday to pick up some bits. I received the Filmstars On The Go Palette in Rebel Without a Cause- a really handy lip and cheek colour and cream eyeshadow in a tiny rose gold palette. I also received the new Legendary Brows in Cara, an amazing tinted brow gel that makes every bow hair look so thick, it's incredible! I picked out a couple of eye products for myself, firstly the Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Shadow in Jean, a stunning pinky champagne gold with a really light mousse texture, and the Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds, a glittery champagne. I'm so excited to experiment with these products!

I was very excited to receive a Mac fifteen pan pro palette that I could fill with eyeshadows! I picked up two from the Covent Garden Store, Jest ( soft peach with icy shimmer) and All That Glitters (beige with gold pearl). Both are quite similar but I know I will wear them loads!

I got this lovely notebook from my mum which is from Kate Spade. I think I'm becoming obsessed with Kate Spade, I definitely need some more things from there!

The main present from my boyfriend was a trip to Venice which I'm so excited for! If you have any recommendations then please let me know!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my godddddd girl the photography in this is sooooo beautiful! Clap clap clap to you, sister! And you lucky thing...would love some of this make up for my own birthday!

    Katie xx ¦ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe