The Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set

09:30

I have spoken a few times about my Magpie like beauty obsession- how basically any shiny beauty product lures me in and I decide I totally need it because OMG SO PRETTY ON MY DRESSING TABLE LET ME INSTAGRAM THIS. I'm sure you've all seen the rose gold Zoeva brushes before, and probably volumes 2 and 3 as well, but I really felt I ought to sing their praises as well, just in case you need a bit of enabling.

The Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set retails for £65 which might immediately put some of you off, but you need to hear me out on this one, because it's so worth it. The set contains eight brushes, four for the face and four for the eyes, plus a cute make up bag. If you then work out the cost of each brush individually, it works out a lot cheaper than brands such as MAC and Zoeva offers so many dupes. Aside from the obvious beauty of these brushes, I was so impressed with the quality! Each brush is so soft  and doesn't shed at all. I also think that as a set, this is so well thought out as, unlike my experience with some of the Real Techniques brush sets, there isn't one brush in here I haven't used. 

The set includes:

  • Powder Brush 
  • Silk Finish Brush
  • Face Shape Brush 
  • Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
  • Concealer and Buffer Brush
  • Soft Definer Brush
  • Petit Crease Brush
  • Wing Liner Brush 
If I had to choose a favourite (and I would struggle because they are all amazing) it would probably be the silk finish brush just because I think a good foundation brush is so important to your beauty routine. I only own two brushes from MAC (one of which is a small wing liner brsush and the Zoeva wing liner brush is definitely better) and it's safe to say I won't be purchasing anymore as I'm so impressed with this set!

Next stop, volumes 2 and 3...

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe