My Favourite Cream Eyeshadows

09:51

It's only in the past few months that I've really gotten into cream eyeshadow, in fact, all my most recent eyeshadow purchases have been in cream form and my powders lay slightly forgotten in my dressing table drawer. I think I always strayed away from cream products in general because, as a girl with oily skin, I always feared they would slip around and crease on my skin, but I was totally wrong. A good cream eyeshadow can definitely surpass powder in longevity, they have amazing staying power, can be blended out without a brush and have great colour pay off, I'm obsessed! I think they work especially well in summer and I've already packed a few in my holiday make up bag!

As usual, Charlotte Tilbury features heavily in this post because the woman can just do no wrong. Her Eyes To Mesmerise cream shadows are amazing. They have a very light almost whipped consistency and you only need a small amount to cover your entire lid. Jean is the perfect light champagne that flatters any make up look. 

For a more budget option, I am so impressed with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, it's the perfect bronze and gives you such a put together eye look with minimal effort. It has great lasting power and works really well as a base.

If you want super shimmery eyes, look no further than the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Emerveille, a beautiful peachy champagne gold. These shadows have a mousse like consistency and a serious amount  of shimmer, they don't work as well as a base but as a stand alone shadow they are great.

If you want a crayon, I love the Rosie for Autograph Cream Eyeshadow Stick. The twist up design means they're very easy to use and they have a limited but lovely colour selection. My favourite is Almond Eyes, a stunning gold.

For something a little more glittery, try the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon shadow crayons, colour coded to flatter certain eye colours. I have Champagne Diamonds, which is great for my blue eyes and the glittter is't too chunky, just enough for great impact.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe