The Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette

10:12


I don't think I've been this excited about a new product in so long! Now, unless you've been hiding under a rock recently, you will have seen that the latest craze in the beauty industry is highlighting. Call it strobing, nontouring or whatever the new terminology is, it's all about adding glow to your face. Admittedly, it took me a long time to get in on this craze, but now I am hooked. The Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice is not only so beautiful to look at, works amazingly, but is also seriously affordable! For ten pounds, you get four stunning highlighters, three powder and one cream, housed in a stunning gold compact with a good sized mirror and a little brush. I think that's a complete bargain! The four powders are stunning and SO pigmented. When I wore it the other night, I could not so staring at my cheekbones!

 My personal favourites are the two baked highlighters, Hemisphere (the cool lilac toned powder) and Equinox (the more golden bronze shade). Hemisphere looks a little terrifying in the pan, but once swatched, it's a beautiful cool toned highlight that works well on my pale skin and doesn't show up purple at all.

Ecliptic is a lovely cream golden bronze and Subsolar is a slightly yellow toned shimmer and probably the most subtle, both are stunning. Admittedly, I prefer powder highlights as a general rule, but it's really nice to have a cream option to experiment with. 

I think this palette has all your highlighting needs covered and with just a tiny amount of product, you can get a really beautiful Instagram worthy highlight, all for a tenner.

If you buy one beauty item this month, make it this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe