Currently Coveting: A Birthday Beauty Wishlist

13:56

I am so excited for my birthday this month! Aside from a little Boots splurge (three lipsticks, three nail polishes, a blush and a highlighting palette) I have been very restrained and not really bought any make up in the past six months. Therefore, I have asked for quite a few make up bits from my mum and boyfriend and I'm definitely planning on picking up some things on my birthday shopping trip. Here's what I'll hopefully be unwrapping or purchasing for myself! And yes, as with my entire life, there seems to be a pink theme...

It wouldn't be a wish list without some Charlotte Tilbury! As I'm heading to central London for my birthday, I want to hit up the Charlotte Tilbury store in Covent Garden and pick up the much coveted Filmstar Bronze and Glow to give me killer cheekbones. Also, the compact is so beautiful! I also want to pick up another lipstick, maybe something subdued and muted like Penelope Pink or Bitch Perfect, but I'm also really drawn to Glastonberry.

Another beautiful compact is the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector, a balm  that is meant to blur imperfections. I mean, I mainly want it for the dreamy compact, but I'm very intrigued by the product! Also from YSL are the new Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks. I'm such a fan of the original formula and I love a good sheer lipstick! The shade I'm most lusting after is 44 Nude Lavalliere. 

I am a little bit obsessed with Rose Gold and I am so in love with these new brushes from Zoeva! I definitely like the look of that fan brush for my highlight.

I've basically just asked for everything from Too Faced for my birthday as I've only tried one thing and it all looks amazing! I especially want an eyeshadow palette though, it's just deciding which one! I think it's a toss up between the Natural Eyes, the Chocolate Bon Bons and the Boudoir Eyes!

I always pop a fragrance onto my beauty wish lists and this new Marc Jacobs fragrance, Daisy Dream Blush, is so pretty! It's a very sweet and floral scent that will be so good for summer!

What are you currently coveting?

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe