Currently Coveting: Spring Fashion

07:49

I'm not totally sure what's happened over the past couple of days, but the weather has suddenly turned. It's warm. REALLY warm. I mean, I'm sitting here typing this with sunburnt arms. Seriously. I'm hoping they will turn a nice golden brown but I'm pretty sure they won't. I am still Caspar the Friendly Ghost but with two very pink arms.

I've slowly been accumulating some new pieces for my Spring wardrobe and curating a wishlist as you can see, there seems to be a fairly obvious pink theme. Blush pink is my favourite colour anyway, but it seems to be EVERYWHERE this spring. And I am sure not complaining. 
Top of the wishlist are the pink Adidas Superstars, they're sporty and feminine, but most importantly, look so comfy!

 Lace Trim Shorts

 Pink Bomber Jacket 

 Half Sleeve Wrap Body

Leather Western Cross Body Bag 

Broderie Sundress 

 Pink Adidas Superstar Trainers




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm loving the pink trend too, so pretty! Fab picks, that dress is so cute!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe