Chloé Love Story Eau De Toilette

10:45


I am such a huge fan of the Chloé fragrances, the original and rose version are two of my all time favourite perfumes so I was thrilled when they released an eau de toilette of Love Story, a fragrance I was yet to own. The bottle is as you would expect, it's elegant and sophisticated, with a little touch of pink in the ribbon on the bottle.

The new Love Story is lighter and fresher than its EDP counterpart. The notes of "orange blossom, fresh and floral, mingles with the scent of the dew. Prunus flower reveals its intense green facet, utterly refined, heightened by a dewy floral accord, marked with carefree joy." Basically, this is a beautiful floral fragrance, light but still with that hint of sensuality that has come to be expected from Chloé fragrances. I also find that Chloé fragrances have great lasting power on the skin, better than a lot of other brands.

I know spring is always inundated with new fragrance launches, but this is definitely my favourite so far!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe