Just Peachy

14:02

With spring in full swing and summer around the corner (sort of) I've decided to switch up my make up and make things a little bit peachy. Peach is one of those shades that can make you look so healthy and glowing, I really think it's flattering for everyone.

For blush, I love cream formulas for the warmer months as things look so much fresher. An old favourite is TopShop Head over Heels. The packaging is so adorable and the colour is instantly brightening, giving a really healthy glow. A great option for on the go is the No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet, a great dupe for the Clinique chubby stick range. This is a lighter peach and it's so flattering on my pale skin.

There really is nothing more luxurious than a YSL lipstick and I love the Rouge Volupte lipstick in Peach Passion, a delicate light peach in a beautiful cream formula. If you've got a medium tanned skintone, this will be a subtle peachy nude. For something with a stronger orange tone, there is the Bobbi Brown lipstick in Coral Nectar that would look amazing on a multitude of skintones. 

I am a nail polish junkie and I adore peach on the nails, I think it's so pretty! The Rita Ora for Rimmel Nail Polish in Peachella is a delicate pastel peach with a wide brush for super easy application. For something a little more pink, the Diego Dalla Palma Nail Polish in Sorbet is a lovely pink peach that looks so cute on the toes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe