Spring Nails

00:00

Alright,I know what you're thinking, pastels for spring? Wow. I'm really pushing the boat out aren't I. But you know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have to say, pastels are my favourite colours to wear on my nails, they can be subtle and delicate or a little more quirky and fun. I've chosen my four favourites that I know I will be wearing a lot over the next couple of months and as you can see, I'm a big fan of Essie!

First up is the cult blogging classic, and my first ever Essie nail polish, Mint Candy Apple. It's just the most perfect shade of mint, not to blue or to green, just right (sounding a bit like Goldilocks aren't I?). As with all Essie polishes, the formula is lovely and opaque, the packaging is dreamy and the super wide brushes makes application so simple.

Next up, we have a slightly newer addition to my stash, which is Lapiz of Luxury. This is a stunning blue, slightly darker than the others, but still a pastel. I love this for late spring time, I think it's a great transitional shade from spring to summer.

Then we have what is currently on my nails, Go Ginza. This is a beautiful milky lilac with slight pink undertones that is a lovely and subtle shade, quite a lot lighter than the likes of Essie Lilacism. I adore this colour, very pale pastels were so in last year and I can see why, they're so flattering.

Last but not least, another blogging fave, Fiji. This, like Go Ginza is a super light pastel shade. It's such a perfect pale pink and flatters my ultra pale skin tone. I also think this would look incredible with a tan!

I'm definitely in the market for some more pastel shades, specifically something peachy as I feel like that is lacking in my collection. Recommendations please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe