New Jewellery Additions

00:00

 I definitely go through phases with jewellery, I'll wear none for months, then suddenly I'll be piling all the rings on my fingers like Phoebe from Friends. At the moment, it's to fair to say I'm definitely liking my jewellery, specifically dainty and delicate gold pieces. I picked up the tiny triangle necklace from Brandy Melville in Covent garden (seriously, what is up with the 'one size fits all' clothing in that place?! Some of those skirts wouldn't fit on my arm) and I adore it, it was only £5 and I just love how simple and minimal it is.

I then headed over to Asos, another great place for affordable jewellery and they stock so many good brands. I've really wanted an ear cuff or something similar for a while, nothing too big but a bit of a statement at the same time. I saw this star ear cuff and stud and I thought they were perfect. The star cuff gives the illusion of multiple piercings without the pain or commitment and I think it looks so nice!
From Orelia, a beautiful brand that does so many lovely and delicate pieces, I picked up this Unicorn necklace that was so whimsical and pretty it deserved its own picture (although, on closer inspection, it isn't a unicorn as it doesn't have a horn and so technically speaking, it is a flying horse and therefore more like a Pegasus. But we'll go with unicorn). I think it looks so cute and magical and we all need a little bit of magic in our lives!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe