Rosie for Autograph

06:23


There are new make up launches popping up every 2 seconds so to get really excited about a new launch can take a lot. It definitely helps when the new launch looks as dreamy as this and has the beautiful Rosie Huntingdon- Whitely behind it. Rosie has been collaborating with Marks and Spencer's to create a really incredible make up range and when I saw it in store last weekend, I knew I had to pick up some pieces!

First up, the entire range is housed in beautiful rose gold packaging that is so dressing table worthy and very reminiscent of a more expensive make up brand (cough, Charlotte Tilbury, cough). The range seem incredibly well though out, all the products are in colours that are so wonderfully wearable, I had such a hard time not walking away with the entire range!

But alas, money does not grow on trees and so I restrained myself.

I picked up the eyeshadow quad in Ballet Slippers which contains four beautiful shimmery neutrals, a light shimmery champagne highlight, a cool shimmery taupe, a black shimmer and a light pink toned shimmer. With this, you could create such a lovely day or night look and the colours are universally flattering. The shadows are soft and have good pigmentation to them. Admittedly, not quite as good as the likes of Urban Decay, but they can definitely be built up for an intense look.

Next is the lipstick in Camisole Blush. This is such a gorgeous pink nude that is great for my pale skin, not too dark or brown but not too light that it will wash me out. In fact, the range has a really varied selection of nude lipsticks so whatever your skin tone or preference, I think you will be able to find one. The formula is creamy and moisturising so it's super comfortable on the lips.

 The third item is the highlighting powder in Rose Bud. This is a loose powder that blends out to give a beautiful iridescence. It's quite subtle but can also be built up for a more intense glow. I personally don't wear highlighter in the day but I'm really excited to wear this in the evenings!

I also picked up a pretty metallic make up bag as a free gift and it's really lovely, plus a good size for everyday use.

I'm definitely planning on picking up some more pieces from the range, the cream blushes look gorgeous and the quad I Feel Like a Million Dollars has my name on it!

Shop the range here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe