Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette

08:08

You know when you see a product and you think it looks really nice, but you don't know if you'll buy it because, lets face it, you have more eyeshadow palettes than you'd care to admit. Then you keep seeing it, on every blog and Youtube channel going, and that makes you want it even more. Then you start googling it and you see it's sold out in some places online and that's it. You positively need it. So, that's what's happened with me and the Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette.

It's true, I really didn't need another eyeshadow palette, but Urban Decay sure know how to make you think you do. I own the Naked original (probably my most used palette ever), 2 and 3, but was somewhat underwhelmed by the Naked Smoky, and this palette definitely makes up for it. It's such a beautiful selection of neutrals, really wearable tones that don't sit too warm, too cool or too rosy. The bright shades on the bottom row were what originally delayed me in purchasing this palette, but I am determined to whip out a fierce smoky eye with Danger and possibly use Harajuku as a blush. Even if this plan fails, the other colours are so up my street it doesn't matter. My favourites so far are Steady, Baby and Pop, but what I really love about this palette are the great everyday matte shades that can sometimes be lacking in the UD palettes.As with all UD eyeshadows, the pigmentation is excellent, even with the light and matte colours. I also adore the packaging and the decent sized mirror, basically, this palette is a serious winner.

The palette retails at £40 which, for 15 eyeshadows of such lovely pigmentation, is great value. I'm so pleased I managed to get hold of this palette and I know I'll be using it non stop. Now, to try and resist the blush palette...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe