February Favourites 2016

09:40

So, February is over and the usual cliché of how fast the month has flown by still applies. It's not been a huge month for make up discoveries as, to be honest, I've not been out much so I've not strayed far from my make up uniform of a slick of eyeliner and a nude lip. That being said, I do have a new nude lip in the rotation and it's a budget one! I've really enjoyed using the Kate Moss for Rimmel Nude lipstick in 45. The packaging is right up my street and the lipstick is a lovely and comfortable cream formula. 45 is a very natural soft pink that works on my snow white complexion but would also look great on a darker skin tone.

For Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive a Vogue subscription, which is such a great idea as it's the gift that keeps on giving and a new edition lands through my door every month. I know in an increasingly digital world, getting a print magazine may almost seem outdated, but (and I feel the same about books) it's just so nice to actually have something physical to hold and flick through at your leisure.

I have been a bit of a baking fanatic the past month or two and I dedicate pretty much every Sunday to whipping up something sweet. Something new that I tried and really enjoyed was the Hummingbird Sugar cookie recipe, they were so simple but absolutely delicious and I'll be sure to make them again!

 Finally, I've really been trying to stick to my resolution of drinking more water and to encourage that, I picked up this adorable pink glass mason jar from New  Look and so far,  so good! I basically just carry this around with me all the time and make sure I'm constantly filling it up, it definitely has encouraged me to drink more as before, I would go hours and hours without a drop of water. I know I could probably just use any old glass but having my own fun one has definitely encouraged me to drink more! Actually, I should take this time to say that in general, the New Look home range is pretty fab, it's full of cute and cool accessories that are so on trend and affordable. Good job New Look!

So long February, hopefully March brings warmer weather and more lipstick discoveries! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe