What I got for Christmas 2015

07:21

 I know these posts can be a bit controversial, sometimes seen as bragging but I love reading these posts and I'm a firm believer in writing what you want to read. I thought I'd share a few things I got for Christmas, leaving out some stuff like socks and chocolate Brussel sprouts because I wasn't sure how interesting that would be!

The big present from my boyfriend was this beautiful cornflower blue purse from Michael Kors which I absolutely love, it's such a pretty colour. He also bought me the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Nude Kate which is stunning and such a surprise. I'm a Harry Potter obsessive so I was thrilled to receive the colouring book and I think it will occupy me for many evenings! I also received the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream giftset, it's one of the daintiest and prettiest perfumes out there. I really enjoyed Me Before You by Jojo Moyes so was excited to receive the sequel, After You. I absolutely adore this gold Dior glitter nail polish in State of Gold, the packaging is so luxurious and the glitter is stunning.
Along with pink sugar mice and various other edible treats, This year was definitely the year of beauty products, I was definitely spoilt! My mum bought me some lovely bits from Chanel, the lipstick in Intime and the cream shadow in Emerveille. I also got one of the new Bobbi Brown luxe lipsticks in Pale Mauve which is a beautiful soft pink in such dreamy packaging. I always ask for a bottle of Snow Fairy as I can't get enough of that sweet smell! To match, I also got Candy Mountain bubble bar which has the same addictive scent.
 Despite telling myself I have enough, every year, another neutral eyeshadow palette creeps into my collection. The Balm Nude 'Tude palette is a lovely mix of mattes and shimmers. I'm definitely most excited to try standoffish! For a stocking filler, My mum picked out this lovely Kate Moss Rimmel nude lipstick in 45, a very soft and natural pink. I was seriously excited to receive By Terry Baume De Rose a I've heard so many good things and rose is my favourite scent. I also adore my new perfume Valentino Acqua Floreale, it's so light and fresh and the bottle will look great on my dressing table.

 My mum bought me some truly beautiful pieces from Charlotte Tilbury this year. The iconic Magic Cream is a rich moisturiser I am so excited to try, along with the Magic Foundation. The Matte Revolution lipstick Love Liberty looks perfect for the winter months and the formula is lovely. I also received a Vogue colouring book that I'm excited to start and a little bottle of Rose Jam, a divine Lush shower gel that smells heavenly.
 I was very happy to receive Us by David Nicholls as One Day is one of my all time favourite books, so I can't wait to read this one. I got a lovely Daisy by Marc Jacobs giftset which is so exciting as I haven't had a bottle of this in years. I didn't think it would easy to photograph any of the clothes I received but I had to try with this adorable Zara bobble hat, it's so cosy!.
 I was so thrilled and surprised to receive the Charlotte Tilbury mini lipstick charms. They are three tiny lipsticks, smaller than my little finger (and I have small hands). The three shades are Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect and So Marilyn. Unfortunately, this seem to have sold out online but I absolutely love the dinky lipsticks, they have such a rich, creamy formula and are perfect for the handbag.
 
I hope you enjoyed a peak into a few of the things I got for Christmas. As always, I am eternally grateful for every single thing I received and I can't wait to look back on this post in a few years as a little digital memory.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe