Puttin' On The Glitz

04:20


When December hits, it's all about the glitter. I've always been obsessed with glitter polish, although it's a PAIN to remove, I think it's worth it. It's not Christmas without a glitter manicure!
Today, I'm rounding up a few of my favourite glitter nail polish to make you feel super festive. 
For budget glitter nails, look no further than Barry M, I especially love the Aquarium nail polish in Atlantis which has  all different size glitter chunks in shades of blue, pink, purple and silver. 
Another brand that does glitter nails oh so well is Topshop. Plus that packaging is adorable! Pictured is Dark Knight, a really stunning blue glitter that also has flecks of sliver.
A gold glitter is absolutely essential at Christmas and my  favourite comes from Essie, Sumit of Style. The polish can be brushed on lightly for a bit of sparkle or built up for an intense glitter. P.S... Fragrance Direct do some amazing Essie colours at only 2.99!
I only really discovered Ciaté when my lovely boyfriend bought me their nail polish advent calendar a couple of years ago but since then, they have become a firm favourite of mine. One coat of this glitter and your nails are covered. The opacity is amazing and the shade range is great. 
Finally, Nails Inc have some amazing glitters. I picked up the two pictured from TK Maxx for a bit of a bargain! I really recommend checking out TK Maxx for Nails Inc because they have  many gift sets and individual colours. I also really recommend the Snow Globe Polish for a cute Christmas Stocking Filler.

So what's your Christmas manicure this year? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe