My New Holy Grail Foundation: L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation

13:04

It takes a certain type of product for me to dedicate an entire post to it. Mostly, it's the kind of product that has received huge amounts of hype in the blogging community and I feel the need to add my two pennies worth. Or maybe it's a product that I've used and suddenly realised that OH MY GOD THIS IS LIFE CHANGING STUFF MY FACE HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED. Today, it's a bit of both.
You've probably heard people talking about this foundation, especially if you love a good beauty video like I do. I first heard rave reviews from Lily Melrose and she said this was her new favourite foundation so I was basically sold. 
My skin is oily, not as oily as it was when I was about 15, but oily enough that I need a good dusting of powder on my T-zone throughout the day. Therefore, anything with matte in the title does tend to draw my attention, but I an see why others may be hesitant. Matte can sometimes mean thick, drying and cakey foundations (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse anyone?). Lukily, this foundation is none of those things. 
 L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation blends into the skin  easily (I like to us a Real Techniques buffing brush for a seriously flawless finish) and gives a great amount of coverage, I would say medium to full as you can layer it on. As I do suffer from quite a bit of redness and blemishes, I like to apply a liberal amount, but I find it covers imperfections incredibly well, without clinging to any dry patches. The finish is matte, as the name would suggest, but it doesn't look heavy or dull and I find it keeps the oil at bay for a good few hours. It also has such incredible lasting power on the skin and doesn't oxidise or fade away patchily. 
I can honestly say that I am so impressed with this foundation and it blows all others out the water. The price, coverage, finish and lasting power are all outstanding. I've already purchased a new tube and will continue to do so for a long time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe