Currently Coveting #1 Christmas Beauty

08:49

With Christmas spirit creeping into the air, I'm definitely starting to get excited for the festive season and all the sparkle that comes with it. I've put together a little wish list of some beauty bits that would be perfect for the Christmas party season, several of these are on my Christmas wish list too!

I don't think I'll ever do a wish list without at least one item from Charlotte Tilbury, there is nothing I've tried from that range that I haven't fallen in love with. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry is the perfect berry pout for the party season, complete with beautiful packaging.


For eyes, I love the look of the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in
Émerville. It's a very pretty golden champagne that is subtle but still something special for your lids.

For something a little more smokey, I'm lusting after the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Shadow pencils, I particularly like the look of mesmerising mink.

Essie always bring our fabulous glitters at Christmas and this year is no exception, my favourite is Tassel Shaker, a stunning rose gold that I think would look great over nude nails.

For the face, this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette has everything you could need, blusher, bronzer, highlight and powder. The beautiful shimmers are perfect for the party season.


What are your Christmas party products? What are you currently coveting?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe