MAC MACnificent Me! Eyeshadow Palette

06:47


MAC is one of those brands that makes me giddy with excitement. It can be quite overwhelming because there is just so much to choose from, especially when there is always an exciting limited edition collection alongside the extensive permanent line. Some collections make me swoon, others, I'm not so fussed about. However, there was one stand out item from the recent MACnificent Me collection, which was the eyeshadow palette.

The first thing that struck me about this palette was the size, for nine eyeshadows, it's so compact! It's the same size as a MAC quad and I would estimate that each shadow is the size of a one pence piece, which I think is great because it's rare I finish an entire eyeshadow. It's perfect for travelling as it's so tin and it has every type of shadow I need.  It's a very neutral palette and most of the shades are quite cool toned, which I think suits my skin. I also love that there is a good variety of shades, simple matte colours to create an everyday look and some more shimmery shades for an evening look.

From left to right, the eyeshadows are: Macnificent Me (frost), Quiet Type (frost), Dance in the Dark (Matte), Fabulous DNA (frost), Pleasing to the Eye (matte), Sable (frost), Frankly Frosty (matte), In my Element (lustre), Cool complement (matte).

Although MAC isn't cheap and this quad retails for 30 pounds, the quality of the shadows are amazing and I know I'll get so much use out of it. It's currently sold out online but head to a MAC counter to see if you can get our hands on it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe