Worth the hype? Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk

03:46

This post is going to be short and sweet because I can honestly say that this product is worth the hype. 
Everyone has been banging on about this lip liner and lip liners in general because everyone suddenly want to look like Kylie Jenner. To be perfectly honest, I don't really like those dark brown toned nude like Mac's Soar, i don't think they suit my skin tone and so I was a bit sceptical about the colour of Pillow Talk because I was expecting something similar.  
I was totally wrong.
This colour is the most flattering 'my lips but better' shade. I know a lot of people say that phrase about a lot of products but I have never found something so close to my own lip colour but just a better version of it. I've seen people with much darker and warmer skin rock this shade and it look stunning so I really think this a nude for everyone, which is tricky to find.
The formula is so beautiful and creamy, not at all chalky and drying like some liners, and it makes your lips look so plumped and full. 
Of course at 16 pounds, it's not cheap, but I've yet to find a cheaper alternative that has such a creamy long lasting formula and honestly, I'm not sure I'll find a more perfect natural nude. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe