Pretty Purchases

10:18

I'm typing this post on a rain Sunday in August and it really does seem like summer is over. I love autumn, don't get me wrong, but I'm not totally sure I'm ready for it, I mean, did we even really get a proper summer?! I still have so many floral short and floaty sundresses to wear!

Anyway, onto some very pretty things I have picked up recently that certainly make me feel more cheerful than this weather does.

I know the whole Paris obsession is a bit of a cliché but I really do love that city and especially on this dreary Sunday, the above quote is so very true. I also have a real obsession with notebooks, I've actually got six empty notebooks sitting on my shelves (I know, I'm a hoarder) Maybe it's the fact that September is approaching and this is the first September that I'm not going back into education of some sort, has got me feeling nostalgic for those annual trips to WH Smith's, obsessing over scented gel pens (are they still a thing? I really hope so) and trying to pick out what will be the trendiest pencil case of the year. Anyway, I picked this up from TK Maxx yesterday and I love it. 



Sticking with the Paris theme, this gorgeous Macaroon lip balm is from the brand Bath House, which I had never come across  before but now I absolutely love. The lip balm is 98% natural, with shea butter and almond oil and smells like marzipan. Plus the packaging is so cute- it's taken pride of place on my dressing table.


 My new fragrance, Dolce and Gabbana Floral Drops, is so darn pretty just look at that bottle. As the name and bottle imply, it's a fresh, sweet and floral scent, perhaps one that most people would associate with spring but I like these types of scents all year round. With top notes of
Neroli Leaf and Papaya Flower, I think this is a gorgeous floral scent that would appeal to many.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe